Skip to content
What information do we collect about you?
- If you are just visiting this page, and not filling in any forms, we only have the following information: your IP-address, your browser identification and a domain-specific cookie that allows us to see if this is your first time visiting this site or not.
- you can request a GDPR-compliancy report on your website, for which we will ask your URL and your email.
Who is collecting this information?
- WDPR.eu is an initiative of churlie.com, started by Peter Forret (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Ine Dehandschutter (email@example.com) , two web professionals from Belgium. The address is: Populierendallaan 3, 1850 Grimbergen, Belgium.
What are we collecting this information for?
- For the GDPR report, we need your email address to send you the report via email later.
- For the newsletter, we use your name and email address to send you updates on GDPR, WDPR and CHURLIE related developments.
- We use IP address and browser information to analyze and improve the visitors experience on this website.
How long do we keep this information?
- The GDPR report information is kept for 90 days and then deleted.
- The newsletter subscription are kept for 2 years after unsubscription.
- The webserver stats (IP address, browser) are kept for 1 year.
Who do we share this information with?
- For the GDPR report, we use an external provider for the sending of emails, Mailgun, USA based, but GDPR compliant.
- Our website, with the request form for GDPR reports, is hosted in France.
What rights do you have concerning your information?
- you have the right to access the data we have on you
- you have the right to rectify the information
- you have the right to be forgotten